Curb Appeal Checklist to Sell that House in Clermont Florida
It can never be over stated that curb appeal is so very important when it comes to selling your Orlando home. The majority of potential buyers will NEVER even come to your property if it’s online pictures are lacking curb appeal OR if they do happen to drive by your property, they’ll just keep on driving without a second thought of even getting out of the car if your curb appeal doesn’t do its job to lure them in and take a look around.
You must inspect the outside ground. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items and things that simply DO NOT belong from the property. Make sure everything that is seen from the street “curb appeal” is indeed appealing. When it comes to buying homes, buyers do judge a book by its cover. Store garbage cans in the garage or otherwise out of site.
Curb Appeal Check List:
- -Check the home from the roof line down.
- -Is the roof free and clear from debris and moss?
- -Are the gutters clear and hung neatly? No dry rot?
- -Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- -Are bushes, trees and shrubs nicely pruned?
- -Inspect the condition of the paint or siding for chips etc.
- -Is it time to power wash the siding?
- -Is touch up paint needed?
- -Is the front door in good condition?
- -Do flower beds need any attention?
- -Are plants neatly pruned?
- -Is the bed free and clear of weeds and cat refuse?
- -Is the bed properly mulched?
- -Are flowers in bloom?
- -Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- -Is the lawn free from weeds?
- -Is the lawn, sidewalks and driveway free from grass clippings?
- -Is the lawn neatly edged?